I'll start by saying, it's
a Tetris clone. If you've already lost interest, then now's your
chance to run like the dickens. If you're like me though and happen
to love the game, or are just looking for something to waste your
time, then read on.
links are at the bottom if you'd rather skip all
Version 1.2 is out! Look here
to see what's new.
- A computer (probably 90mhz at
- Around 5 megs of disk space
- A video card that can do 32-bpp.
If not, the game will automatically drop down to 16, then
8, but those don't look as good
- A sound card. Won't work without
one. Preferably one that's DirectX compatible, otherwise
you may notice a delay in the sound effects.
- DirectX 8 at least I think, but
I recommend 8.1
- I'd say 16 megs of ram is plenty
- A keyboard and mouse come in handy
- Windows XP users may experience sluggish
controls. I'm unsure of the problem, but hope to have this fixed
These are beta screen shots, so they most likely don't
represent the current version.
Look at those blocks a'droppin!
The title screen, in all it's rendered glory.
New in v1.2?
View README.TXT before you get started.
with any bugs/comments/suggestions you have.
And have fun!
(If any links are broken, please
let me know. And if you would be willing to host downloading of
the game, send me the link and I'll put it up.)